Trusted Orthodontist in Glendale, CA
Orthodontics LA opened a 2nd location in Glendale to offer our patients more flexibility. Patients situated in the northern Los Angeles area can now visit an orthodontist in Glendale from Orthodontics LA. Conveniently housed in the LA Dentist Group, you can receive the full Orthodontics LA treatment with Dr. Artin Meserkhani while shaving off time from your commute.
The LA Dentist Group is a legacy practice with other members of the Meserkhani family supporting Dr. Artin and the Orthodontics LA staff. Combining decades of experience, you not only are supported by cutting-edge advances with Dr. Artin, you will be serviced by a staff and family with a legacy of dental expertise.
Where is the Glendale Office?
If our Encino office is a little out of the way for you, we have an orthodontist in Glendale conveniently located on Broadway between S Isabel St and S Jackson St. The office is located a block away from Glendale City Hall. Other notable landmarks include a 7/11 and a Dunn Edwards Paint shop.
Locating the office is relatively straightforward; however, if you may have any trouble, feel free to give us a call and our staff will help direct you to the proper location.
Tips for Glendale Patients
For patients coming to our Glendale office for the first time, give yourself some time to fill out a new patient form. Filling out the new patient form can take a few minutes, for your convenience you can request a form a head of your appointment. Filling out the form can help you save time.
Parking is available behind the main office building. To access the parking lot, turn into the alleyway between Dream Palace and Orthodontics LA. Once you turn down the alleyway you will see private parking available on your left.
The orthodontist in Glendale is available all day Tuesdays from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM. If you have an emergency, please give us a call and we will try to make accommodations.
About Orthodontics LA
Orthodontics LA is a husband and wife team of orthodontists with stellar qualifications and are trained in the newest advancements in the field of orthodontics. Though we’ve expanded to a location in Glendale, the practice still has the same heart as before.
Everyone deserves a beautiful, healthy smile. To make orthodontic treatment more accessible to the Glendale community, we try to accommodate their needs financially at Orthodontics LA. We offer low monthly payments that are interest-FREE. Flexible low down-payment and zero interest financing, we will work to find a payment plan that works for you and your budget.
Below are the insurance providers and payment options we accept:
Anthem Blue Cross
Interest Free Financing
Please feel free to contact our staff to review your insurance benefits at (818) 708-4909. We also take most major credit cards, cash, and check.
During your initial visit with our orthodontic team, we will help you determine what orthodontic treatment would best meet your personal needs and lifestyle. From there, we can give you a more definitive quote. For information, call us today to schedule a consultation.
At Orthodontics LA, we hold ourselves to high standards, so we can provide the best results and service possible to our patients. Our orthodontists strive to deliver much more than just a beautiful smile.
✔️ Healthy, Long-Lasting Results
Our goal for patients is to create a balanced, stable bite with orthodontic treatment, so our patients can enjoy their lives to the fullest. With the help of our orthodontists, we hope our patients at Orthodontics LA will have beautiful, confident, and healthy smiles for years to come.
✔️ Modern Technology
At Orthodontics LA in Glendale, we invest in the technology needed to provide patients with the best results in the most efficient way. Our Glendale orthodontists will go the extra length to get the training and certification needed to use modern equipment and new techniques to their best ability.
✔️ Attentive Service
Our patient-provider relationship is invaluable, so we will do whatever is in our power to make the orthodontic experience as seamless and simple as can be. Let us know if you have any concerns or questions at all – we always encourage open and honest communication.
✔️ Unique, Custom-Made Treatment
When it comes to orthodontics, there is no “one-size-fits-all” mentality at our practice. Every patient who walks into our office deserves a personalized orthodontic treatment that will cater to their unique needs and preferences.
Meet Your Glendale Orthodontists
Dr. Artin & Dr. Mel focus on providing the highest level of patient care possible and creating the best results from their orthodontic treatment. As Glendale natives, they are thrilled to be helping the community where they grew up.
Artin Meserkhani, DDS
Dr. Artin comes from a legacy of dentists in his family and he has wanted to be an orthodontist since childhood. After completing his bachelor’s degree at UCSD in Biochemistry and Cell Biology, he graduated from Loma Linda Dental School. He then interned at Roseman University and finished his residency in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics to become an orthodontist.
Melineh Dereghishian, DDS
Dr. Mel has always been passionate about helping people, which clearly shows in her work! She completed her undergraduate and dental school degrees at UCLA, achieving top honors and awards for “Excellence in Patient Comprehensive Care”. After, she attended Roseman University for her three-year post-graduate residency in Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics.
I used to have braces in the past but of course I didn’t wear my retainers like I was supposed to after the treatment and my teeth shifted. I came to Orthodontics LA to get Invisalign treatment and I couldn’t be happier with the doctors and the staff. Their care has been far better then the last place I got braces. They were professional and understanding, and were able to clearly explain my treatment options. I couldn’t be happier with the results. Thank you Dr. Mel and Dr. Artin!
Staff is Awesome!! Doctor Artin explained everything very well. He educated me very well on my treatment. I am super excited to get started. The office staff is very welcoming, I am delighted to start coming here.
Dr Artin is a rarity in orthodontic care. I cannot begin to express my appreciation for this man. I am a former Dr. Yu patient and Dr. Artin has always treated me with care and and given me one on one care throughout my treatment. Recently, he removed my braces and followed up with me several times to check on the progress on my teeth post removal. Finding a honest orthodontist is hard, this is why I recommend Dr. Artin to all of my friends and family.
Services at Orthodontics LA’s Glendale Location
We offer a full range of orthodontic treatments at our Glendale location. Every patient is different, so we customize each treatment to what you need.
- Traditional Metal Braces: The most popular type of braces are traditional braces. Made of high-grade stainless steel, traditional braces straighten your teeth using metal brackets and archwires. After the metal brackets are glued onto your teeth, a metal wire is inserted that will be secured by the brackets. At each subsequent appointment, your braces will be adjusted to further align your teeth. You also have the option of adding colored rubber bands or elastic ligatures to secure the archwire to the brackets.
- Damon Braces: Damon braces are different from traditional braces because they use a self-ligating mechanism. Instead of using regular archwires, their memory wires slowly slide and adjust to the brackets. This leads to a more natural progression of the aligning the teeth because the wires are tightening little by little as opposed to regular braces, which are manually adjusted. Rather than having traditional rubber bands to hold the brackets together, Damon braces use a sliding technique to hold the wire in place. Because of this, patients can move their mouths more freely and quickly.
- Clear Damon Braces: Like regular Damon Braces, Damon Clear Braces function with the same self-ligating, frictionless system. Their only difference is that they are clear and virtually invisible! They use the same tie-less braces technology and on average, Damon Clear Braces are still the faster braces solution.
- Lingual Braces: For a visually appealing orthodontic treatment, lingual braces are nearly impossible to detect. They are just like traditional braces, but the brackets and wires are attached to the back of the teeth.
- Invisalign: Invisalign is a clear aligner system that provides tooth movement by gradually shifting teeth with each set of trays. It is virtually invisible and it does not have metal attachments and wires, so brushing, flossing, and eating are easy.
- Surgical Orthodontics: Our orthodontist can correct bite, jaw, or skeletal problems with surgical treatment if needed.
- Two-Phase Treatment: Many orthodontic problems can be corrected early on when the bones are still developing and the permanent teeth have not yet set in. Two-phase treatment is a method of realigning teeth with braces that requires two separate phases The purpose behind two-phase treatment is to combine both tooth straightening and the realignment of the facial and skeletal structure. This treatment is meant to create an aesthetic result that lasts a lifetime.
According to the American Association of Orthodontists, children should go in for an orthodontic evaluation by the age of 7. The orthodontist can take x-rays and photos of the teeth to determine whether orthodontic intervention is necessary to prevent structural problems that could be much more difficult and costly to correct later on. Also known as two-phase treatment, its purpose is to combine both tooth straightening and the realignment of the facial and skeletal structure.
Teens are great candidates for orthodontic treatment because all their permanent teeth have grown in, but they are still growing. This makes it easier for orthodontics to move teeth and bones if needed. At Orthodontics LA in Glendale, we offer many options for teens, such as traditional braces, self-ligating braces, and ceramic braces. For teenagers who engage in high contact sports, we also offer Invisalign for teens as a safer, more convenient orthodontic treatment.
An incorrect bite can result in serious health problems later in life. Many adults suffer from TMJ, bruxism, and dental hygiene issues because of their misaligned teeth. Orthodontic treatment isn’t just a cosmetic procedure; it has long-lasting health benefits, too. That’s why we welcome adult patients who want to improve their smile or get a second round of orthodontics at our office in Glendale. As long as you have healthy gums and bones, orthodontic treatment is viable at any age.
Schedule an Appointment
At your initial consultation, this is where you get to meet Dr. Artin and the team at Orthodontics LA. A thorough orthodontic exam will be conducted. From there, you will get to sit down with Dr. Artin and go over any questions, ideas and/or concerns that you have. Different treatment options will be considered and a customized treatment plan will be made to fit your smile. Once you have all the information, you can decide if you want to move forward with treatment!